This plan is for those without any serious health issues and not taking any prescription medications. This plan is recommended for first time fasters who are interested in learning how to use juice fasting as a home therapy in a safe and supported way. Choosing this plan is a great way to have 1-on-1 time with Dr. Mari and get all your burning questions about fasting & detox answered. Many people who do the BASIC REBOOT with Dr. Mari will look at green juice fasting as an oil change for their bodies. Not only will they Reboot regularly, but will feel confident on their own during future fasts.
TIME with DR. MARI:
- INITIAL CONSULTATION: (60 min) with Dr. Mari before you get started(in person or via video conference) - During this visit, Dr. Mari will review your health history in detail. You will cover all of your past medical history, current health issues, and any lab work that has been done. Dr. Mari will talk with you about your health goals and create a step by step plan to reach them. She will give you her professional opinion on specialty labs and testing that will be helpful for your future treatment.
- 2x Q&A SESSION: (30 min) these meetings are usually scheduled for the last day of your juice phase and the last day of your soups and smoothies. These meetings are meant to give you some one-on-one time to ask any of your burning questions and to fill Dr. Mari in on how things are going. The last meeting is a wonderful time to ask all your dietary questions
- CUSTOME DIET & SUPPLEMENT REGIME: Meal & supplement plan to help navigate dietary restrictions, food intolerances, and other identified ailments.
- REBOOT AFTERCARE: (30 min) follow up visit with Dr. Mari 1 month after your REBOOT to check-in and have your questions answered.
MEETING VIDEOS: (unlimited access) to 3 x 1hr videos to guide you along the way. You will watch each meeting and follow along in the workbook.
- The 1st video prepares you mentally and emotionally for a full 10-day Reboot.
- The 2nd video is for the transition from juice to soups and smoothies.
- The 3rd video covers your dietary questions and gives an ideal plan for the future.
REBOOT WORKBOOK (hardcopy + pdf):
- Tons of educational information on fasting, what to expect when fasting, daily checklist for phase 1, and phase two of the REBOOT as well as shopping list and recipes you will need.
- GI Detox - Upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals, and xenobiotic compounds. This is more than just activated charcoal, it also contains Zeolite clay for super binding of heavy metals especially lead. Apple pectin promotes the growth of healthy flora and increasing butyrate levels in the gut, which is great for brain health!
- Liver Cleanse - Major herbal support for the liver and kidneys. Because the liver is responsible for metabolized toxins it is working overtime during a fast. It is important to make sure we are supporting its needs properly. The kidneys are supported in this formula as well though water drinking is the nest kidney support possible.
- Sunflower seed Lecithin - Lecithin works as an emulsifier, breaking up fat as soap does on dishes. We use it during the cleanse to break up fat that is being removed from the body and increase weight loss potential while supporting the gallbladder. As plus lecithin has been shown to increase cognition and memory, not a bad thing.
- Biotagen - After an extended fast it is important to get the colon back on track. Sometimes it can take up to 7 days to get the return of regular bowel movements. This supplement is a prebiotic fiber, so it helps to feed the beneficial flora and bulk the stool.
- MegaSpore - This is my favorite probiotic for repopulating the gut post-cleanse. I specifically chose MegaSpore for its antioxidant benefits and its ability to repopulate the gut with nonpathogenic bacteria. It is important especially for those who have had issues with gas, bloating, or constipation to "reseed" with the right types of gut bacteria after a cleanse. This probiotic is spore-forming so it does not have to be refrigerated which I have found is ideal for those of us with busy lives.
- RepaireVite Powder - This product is specifically formulated to feed the cells of the intestinal lining and repair damage caused by leaky gut and food allergies.
- Dr. Shade's Bitters Tonic - Broad-spectrum digestive support after the cleanse to make sure there is no return of inflammation as you get back into food. Bitters help to naturally stimulate the healthy production of digestive juices. A proper breakdown of food in the stomach is key to long term digestive health and optimal absorption of nutrients in the small intestine.
REBOOT THERAPY TOOLS:
- Organic Castor Oil and 100% Wool Flannel - During the program, you will learn how to properly take a castor oil pack to support liver function and increase the production of glutathione in the body. This is an ancient therapy and sometimes I recommend for every day of the cleanse and also to keep in your regular self-care routine.
- Natural Fiber Skin Brush - Skin brushing is another awesome home therapy that we teach during the REBOOT. This therapy helps to increase lymphatic flow and circulation. It also helps to exfoliate the skin to give you the softest skin of your life. Many woman use this therapy to reduce the appearance of spider veins and cellulite.